Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's next......

It has been busy at the office of late and will be even busier as we move to a new office on 6th November. But that's not all, with my assignments and exams coming up, I am trying to fit in some time to do them, plus the kids' exams too. I am literally sitting with them, trying to help them.

Then last Saturday, my refrigerator died on us!! The food turned bad and the milk "taste funny" as my second son said. Guess what .. the washing machine spinned ferociously too... okay, I know, its been 14 years since those two machines became part of the family.....and so it was time ...they got "weary" and... they "retired" on Sunday. Of course, that means spending some $$$....sigh....

And so.... the two new "members" came in last night, much to the excitement of the kids. Then my helper said...."Mam, the basin tap needs changing too....." Aaarrggghhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment