Monday, November 2, 2009



These two weeks will be busy, lots and lots to do - relocating to a new office space, Scott's K2 graduation rehearsal tomorrow, and the actual thing itself on 7th Nov, Scott's P1 orientation, assignments, exams ... whoa! I need to catch my breath!!

I hope that it will all be smooth-going .... I pray, O Lord, You will take me through all these and be my guide...

Also, I guess as for now, I think I would like to remember all my loved ones and friends who have passed away as as we commemorate All Souls' Day today. I will light a candle for them today.

All who die in god's grace and friendship, but still imperfectly purified, are indeed assured of their eternal salvation; but after death they undergo purification so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment